COVID19 Safety Guidelines
Further efforts and measures are being made to safeguard the well-being of all our clients and our staff.
Please refrain from coming into the studios if:
- you have been given the Stay-Home Notice by the government
- you have traveled anywhere at all in the last 14 days
- you are in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID19
- you are in close touch with anyone who has just returned to Singapore in the last 14 days
- you are feeling unwell and/ or are displaying symptoms of the fever, dry throat, cough, runny nose, loss of smell.
Our studios remain open as we continue to be vigilant with stepped-up protective measures for your health and safety:
- the cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and surfaces within our studios have increased
- mandatory temperature checks for all clients entering our studios – any client who shows a temperature of more than 37.5 degrees Celsius will be turned away
- mandatory hand-sanitizing for everyone entering our studios
- all studio equipment are sanitized after every use – please bring your own mats and towels for more assurance
- all persons and equipment are to be spaced at least 1m distance apart at all times
- all clients are required to leave the studios expediently at the end of their class. No more chill time within.
Please take special care always; to wash your hands frequently, to adopt good personal hygiene habits, to sanitize your hands whenever you can, and to never touch your face outside of home.
Stay well and keep safe. This too shall pass, and we will get through this together.
Yours in good health and good spirits,
The PowerMoves family