A Dynamic Range of Pilates Classes for Singapore
PowerMoves has received multiple awards through the years for its exceptional service and the emphasis it places on each individual client. Classes centered on the Reformer are limited to six persons whilst classes centered on the Mat are kept to a maximum of eight persons.
Our small group Pilates classes ensure close supervision, personalised attention, and an exacting standard; so that you may receive the greatest care from our instructors as you perfect every Pilates exercise move.
Strengthen your body and develop your mind in our Pilates classes
Every PowerMoves session works to increase your flexibility and core strength as improved flexibility can help stave off the joint stiffness that comes with a sedentary body, and strengthened core muscles can help protect the spine and prevent imbalances in the way your body moves. Each session focuses on total body conditioning to improve posture and balance, build bone density and increase muscle mass – helping to enhance your overall functional fitness and speed up your total metabolic rate.
With 100 weekly classes to choose from, the PowerMoves Pilates studios continue to meet the growing demand for low-impact, therapeutic, anti-ageing exercise for everyone.
- Please give us a call to make your appointment in advance, or you may use the online booking system found at the top of page under ‘Bookings’.
- All timings indicate scheduled group classes.
- Private and duet sessions can be arranged with the reception staff.
- The studio reserves the right to make changes to the schedule as necessary.
- As our instructors have to be committed in advance and slots are reserved based on your preference; a full 24-hour cancellation notice is required or charges will apply.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all classes.
- All classes have an expiry date.
- No refunds, transfers or exceptions for any classes not used.
- If you are new to PowerMoves, please arrive 10 minutes earlier to complete your registration form and prepare for your first session.
- Clean socks are required for every session.
- Please silence your mobile phone.
- Other relevant policies will be advised upon your visit to our studios.