We are so excited to welcome you back to your Pilates with us!!
A gentle reminder of the safe management measures put in place during this Phase Two of reopening:
1) Everyone has to check in and check out with SafeEntry QR code on your mobile.
2) Do come in with your mask on. You are encouraged to exercise with the mask on, if you are able to.
3) Bring your own towel (you may layer your towel on your mat/ reformer during the session), wear your clean pair of socks and bring a water bottle for your thirst.
4) Anyone with temperatures above 37.5 degrees will be turned away. Please refrain from coming to studio if you have symptoms of fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat and/ or difficulty in breathing.
5) Disinfectant is provided for your hands – please use before and after each session. There is also the option of washing your hands with soap at our wash basin.
6) We will allow only four persons in a group class and try our best to stay 1m apart from each other. Tactile cues will not be allowed.
7) Please observe the no-chill time and no-guest allowed within the studio.
We are committed to your safety and good health. Please work with us to provide the safest environment for yourself, the other members and our staff.